4- Person Cedar Corner INFRARED SAUNA with 10 Carbon Heaters
Radiant Saunas are perfect for relaxing, rejuvenating and improving overall health. Our sauna utilizes the latest in infrared heat technology. The infrared waves penetrate the body, providing soothing relief for aches, pains and tension. Perspiration helps remove harmful toxins deep in your pores, while increased blood circulation brings nutrients to the surface. Spending just 30 minutes in a Radiant Sauna can burn about 600 calories!
Additional Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Detoxification – Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, especially if you are injured or unable to exercise.
- Relaxation – Infrared Sauna Therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol (body’s primary stress hormone). The heat will relax muscles, relieve tension throughout the body allowing you to de-stress.
- Pain Relief – If you suffer from muscle aches and/or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss – The heat generated by the sauna will cause your core temperature to increase. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature, your body will burn calories resulting in weight loss (similar to exercising).
- Improved Circulation – As the heat from Infrared Saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification – Infrared Sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier looking skin.
- Supports Immune Function – According to Mark Timmerman M.D. of North American Sauna Society, “During a sauna session, white blood cells increase in the bloodstream, suggesting an elevation of the body’s natural defense against illness”.